1953 Class History
The baccalaureate service for Conneaut Valley high school graduating class of 1953 was held at Mason Hall Sunday evening, May 17 with the following program:
- Processional, “Largo” Handel, by Judith Zacks
- Prayer, Rev. Fr. Francis S. Franklin
- Mixed Ensemble, “You Will Never Walk Alone”, Rogers
- Scripture Reading, Rev. Fr. Francis S. Franklin
- Baccalaureate Address, Rabbi Randall M. Falk
- Benediction, Rev. Fr. Francis S. Franklin
- Reccesional, “Largo” Handle, by Judith Zacks
Commencement exercises for Conneaut Valley Joint high school, class of 1953 was held at Mason Hall on Thursday, May 21 at 8:00 pm. The program was as follows:
- Processional, “Pomp and Circumstance” by Elgar Band
- Invocation, Rev. Willard L. Marsteller
- Salutatory address, “Individual Contributions Toward Peace” Judith Zacks
- Clarinet Solos, “La Cuarach”,” Finiculi Finicula”, Luigi Denza and Sally Miller
- Vocal Trio, “Pagan Love Song” by N. Brown, Joan Bleicher, Dorothy Meissner and Wanda Rumsey.
- Valedictory Address, “Community Contributions Toward Peace”, Yvonne Smith by Ted Mesand Band
- Presentation of Senior Awards, Homer Nelson, high school principal
- Presentatin of Senior Class, Chester B. Lingo, supervising principal
- Awarding of Diplomas, Howard N. Burkholder, president of the joint board.
- Benediction, Rev. Willard L. Marsteller.